Just to let all the fans know, next Saturday’s game vs Cleveland is cancelled and the Navarino tourney has been postponed/possibly to be rescheduled. No word on the Lakeshore tourney yet. We look forward to getting back on the field as soon as we safely can.
Just an update on this years baseball schedule. The April 18 cottage grove tourney has been postponed. No makeup date set. We are invited to next seasons tourney. As for the league schedule we just have to wait and see. The home opener May 2nd game is not ruled out yet. We probably won’t know until the week of. Haven’t heard a decision on the Memorial weekend Navarino tourney yet either. We will hold on to the season as long as we can and hopefully we can bring nights out at the ballpark to everyone. As much as we are supposed to be as isolated as we can be I know a lot of us can’t wait to sit at the ballpark and feel a sense of community. Stay safe and I’ll update as more info comes together